Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upcoming events

October 7th I will be presenting my research, Teen Independent Learning Online: Visual Literacy Tools for Assessing Credibility, to an Interaction Design class taught by Professor Rebecca Tegtmeyer at Michigan State University. I look forward to presenting my explorations regarding credibility in the online environment as well as asking the students some questioning regarding their own online research habits and perspectives.

November 5th I will also be presenting Teen Independent Learning Online: Visual Literacy Tools for Assessing Credibility, at the International Digital Media and Art Association’s 7th annual conference. I'm looking forward to the iDMa conference -- the keynote speaker is Tom Kelley of IDEO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great start to your career! :-)

mwkf